Jazz In The Morning, M-F, 7-9AM.
Traffic, local events, educational features, and great jazz from yesterday and today, with host Gary Helton.
- 7:00 - Kurt Kronke's MTA Bus & Commuter Train Report
- 7:10 - BirdNote
- 7:20 - The Fitness Minute with Annette Hammond
- 7:40 - StarDate
- 7:50 - Profile America
- 8:10 - Melinda's Garden Moment
- 8:20 - Climate Connections
- 8:40 - Soundbeat
- 8:50 - Earth Wise
Plus traffic reports at 7:00, 7:19, 7:39, 8:00, 8:19 and 8:39
Morning Classics, M-F 9AM - Noon, Saturdays, 12Noon - 3PM.
A different host each day presents his/her own individual spin on the greatest composers and conductors in recorded history--from traditional masters to today's classical composers and artists, plus Broadway soundtracks and opera.
- Mondays - Peter Van De Graaff
- Tuesdays - George Phieffer
- Wednesdays - Sheldon Bair
- Thursdays - George Felton
- Fridays - Dr. Frank Sparandero
- Saturdays - Ellen Hopkins
These fine presentations can be heard on WHFC:
- Crossroads, M-F 1-4PM. Various hosts present today's adult acoustic alternative (AAA) sounds.
- All That Jazz in the Afternoon, M-F 4-6PM. Join the" Jazz Doctor" Terry Trouyet for the hippest Jazz trip in America, Bel Air and beyond weekdays at the corner of Mainstream and Jazz.
- Desert Island Jazz, Tuesdays 6-9PM, and Saturday, 5-7PM. Classic, straight-ahead jazz spanning 1950 to present. Featuring jazz giants such as Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Bill Evans and Chico Hamilton plus up-and-coming talent deserving wider recognition, hosted by "Professor" Dave May.
- Blues & More In The Basement, Tuesdays, 9-11PM. Skip's got the blues, and he wants to give them to you.
- The NOT-SO-Moody Blues, Tuesdays, 11PM, encored Sundays, 2PM. Not all Blues music gives you the blues. Big Jim is your host.
- Reelin' In The Years, Thursdays, 8-10PM. Big hair, polyester and bell bottoms are back, along with all the great songs of the 70s & 80s.
- Many Roads, Fridays, 7-9PM. Eclectic music presented by Irene Stoss.
- WHFC's Golden Age of Radio, Saturdays, 9AM - Noon. Climb aboard Skip's "time machine" for a trip back to radio's golden past, with the likes of Jack Benny, Red Skelton, The Lone Ranger, Dragnet, and many more.
- Jazz In The Morning, Saturdays 7-9AM. Join Mike K for latest in contemporary Jazz to start your morning.
- It's Showtime!, Saturdays, 4PM. Baltimore radio legend Alan Field brings you scores of scores from Hollywood and "The Great White Way."
- The Block Party, Saturdays, 9PM - Midnight. Joyce Conroy spins "the platters that matter" from the 1950s, 60s and 70s.
- Coffeehouse Radio, Fridays,6-7PM. The talents of singer/songwriters come into focus each week, w/host Tom Wilson.
- Retro Radio, Saturdays, 7-9PM. Greg Petrosino hosts this musical journey featuring both hits and obscure album cuts 60s & 70s.
- The Night Shift, Nightly, 12M-7AM. New age, Celtic and lite jazz are featured throughout the night.
- Ed McBride's Reflections of Ireland, Sundays 4-6PM. Maryland's longest-running radio program of traditional Irish music, news and sports.
- Feedback, Tuesdays, 12noon to 12:30. Wayne Hepler hosts WHFC's local public affairs show, focusing on the people, issues and events that matter most, from the Mason-Dixon Line to the Bay.
- The Curiosity Block, Thursdays, 10P-12M. Two hours showcasing underrated and/or underplayed songwriters from the last century, highlighting artists from a wide range of musical genres.